Sunday, December 20, 2009

Letter from Ash


Dear Santa,

I want a Barbie and the Three Muskateers doll, and Sponge Bob Truth or Square movie, NINTENDO DS, Play dough Burger shop, Playdough Ice cream Shop, Moon Sand, Giant Coloring book and 3 New PJ's.

I have been a really good girl this year. I would like to know how Dasher is doing after his accident two years ago in Denmark!!! poor thing!!!! Speaking of Denmark, what do you think of global warming? is it going to affect your job?  and Santa....how old are you????

How is Dancer? My sister was supposed to be Dancer in the Reindeer Rap at school but had to miss it because she was sick.... that made her sicker.

Does Prancer like candy canes? And Vixen, does he like the Sleigh? Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen...how do keep up with all these reindeer???

Syd told me the names as she's smart like that.... oh and Rudolph?? do you secretly call him Rudy??? I would.

Well Santa, I got distracted by something else and have run off, my Mummy is going to finish up... she'd like a new lense for her Nikon and a maid for a year.. oh and a best seller... that's all.

Love
Ash....age 5 1/2.

*********

Dear Ash,
HO HO HO! You want some very good things! I will put the Elves right on it. Boy, that playdough sounds fun and so does the Nintendo. I would even like one of those, and of course the dolls and coloring books, too.


I know that you have been a really good girl. All of the reindeer are fine and they are ready to fly. It is easy to keep up with all of their names because they are like family to me! They all like candy canes, even Rudy. I try not to give them too much candy before we fly, though, it gives them too much energy and that makes for a bumpy ride.

I might be able to help mom with the camera lens, but the maid and best seller, she will have to do on her own.


Merry Christmas Dear Ash,
Love, Santa Claus.